Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RW

Happy Wednesday!

1) I love that if I don't have RW posted by noon that I get at least 1 text, call, email or
facebook reminder ;) This week, that special reminder came from Kayleen!

2) I would have gotten it posted a little earlier, but I got a splinter and had to run over
to Dr. Mom's house ;) It was in my right hand and I couldn't get it. Thanks mom ;)
Crazy how a little piece of wood can hurt like that.

3) The snow late last week was so pretty. I love how it snowed during the day so that we
could see it :) however, I am done with it now and ready for spring!

IMG_7648-1b

4) A couple of weeks ago I made tacos or something and when I got the burrito shells out...

IMG_9620-1

isn't that the cutest little burrito shell?!

5) I don't remeber why, but one day last week Laykin decided she was packing up
and going on vacation. I am pretty sure she is done with the snow too. ;)
(or maybe she misses her great gma and gpa)

laykin 1 b

6) So I thought the Holidays were crazy... This month has been insane!!
It's super awesome, but woah...
I have one more session this month and it is this Saturday. A super awesome Engagement
Session that I can. not. wait. to show you!! We have some great ideas and the couple is
so wonderful, I can't wait to meet them!

7) That made me decide to tally up what all went on in Jan.

2- Weddings
12- Boudoirs
5 - Regular Ssssions (engagment, kids, family, newborn)
9 - Valentine Mini Sessions
HOLY COW! No wonder I am tired.

February is looking about the same and loooove it! Can't wait to meet everyone on the books.

8) My little Laykin.... "Laykin, Laykin... My little piece of bacon"

laykin 2 b

9) Shout out to miss Jenn Harbour... Oh how I love the! :)
This girl can rock some hair and makeup!
I think she needs some headshots too next time she is in town.

10) Back to work! Have a great rest of the week and I am super excited for the 60 degree
weather coming!! Wahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..what was those tortillas doin in that pkg????;) they made a baby tortilla

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive