Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Random Wednesday

1) HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!! hope you had a fantastic new years.
So much going on here @ LAAP. Boudoirs are the main focus this week and next.
I love these.

2) this post is going to be full of info so make sure that you read it all :)

3) Winter Mini Sessions (I am reallllly excited about these)

IMG_3208-1b

Great for families, just the kids or even just you and your significant other!

One Day Only! February 19th : 6 spots avaliable!

$89.00 (30% due @ booking)

includes your session fee
1-8x10
4-5x7's
*add digital files @ booking for 165.00 (regular $215)

P.S. If it snows the day of the session, even better ;)

4) I have been getting ready for boudoirs this week. Today my friend, Andrea (who also helps me @ the studio) let me do some test shots ;) She wasn't sure she wanted me to post them so I started by blurring her face. So you will notice that in most, her face is blurred out. haha
But here are a few and kinda what I am going for with the boudoirs.
I am super excited!

A 2 b

5) So far the only changes that I am making to pricing in 2011 is Print Collections will be going
up 10% and Digital Files are now $215 per session.

6) I am in the works to offering a new kind of session. More on this later...

7) Valentine Mini Sessions for the kiddos are coming soon!! They are really going to be cute.
The dates for those are January 17th and 18th. Session fees are $49 and come with 2-5x7's

8) Mmm I made Chicken Pot Pie tonight. It was super yummy!

9) February is almost booked. I am NOW booking through May. Spring will be here before
we know it, don't wait until there isn't anything open.

10) Babies, Babies, Babies... I love photographing newborns!

Welpers. That's it folks.
Thanks AC for reminding me about RW today ;)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive