Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baby J

You will be seeing a lot of this little man. Before Jessi and I went to dinner tonight,
we did a few pictures of Jackson. I have been waiting for my new camera to come in and
wanted to play with my lights that hardly ever get used.
Next week we are going to do some more but I needed to break out of my shell and
do a newborn without my trusty and wonderful natural light.

I love me some baby J~ Don't you?!

IMG_8158-1b

IMG_8130-1b

ooo i love him!

IMG_8180-1b

ahhh so cute!!

IMG_8170-1b

IMG_8183-1b

IMG_8165-1b

IMG_8156-1b

IMG_8184-1b

IMG_8155-1b

IMG_8150-1b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JAMIE WONDERFUL PICS I LUV HIM SOOO TO HANDSOME FOR WORDS I LUV HOLDING HIM
CRAZY AMANDA

Anonymous said...

Cute! Can't wait to meet him in person!!
mommakay

Danelle said...

He is sooo cute!! I am so happy for them!!! Great pictures they just melt your heart!!!<3

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive