Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random [SALE] Wednesday

As I sat down to do RW, a thought came to mind. What about a "random sale"
random wednesday????

Sounds fun so I am gonna give it a shot!

Here is the R[sale]W:

Digital File's from your recent, past OR upcoming session $125.00 for 24 hours ONLY!
*use the paypal button @ the top to purchase your files!
*regularly $175.00
*does not include custom case

ends tomorrow @ 2:00pm

do you like this idea? let me know in the comment box!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE this idea!!!

-Brianna :)

Kayleen said...

I love it! Too bad I cant do it
:( maybe next time.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive