Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Wednesday

Woooo! Wednesday already. And school is about to start, crazy!! Summer has just flown
by. I had all these plans, things I wanted to do, things I wanted to take Laykin to do,
family things, ect... But the summer is quickly coming to an end. I hope that
everyone has had a great summer though and had lots of fun!
On to the randomness :)

1) The Yahoo! Homepage has that top 10 trending topics and today's #7 was
Head Lice. Ew... I guess with going back to school, comes head lice. Just
thought that was interesting ha

2) I have lotsa Yahoo things today :)
I always love the crazy things that they have on the homepage... Today for instance.
13 ways to spend 1 trillion dollars!! Interesting and insane!

3) Another Yahoo thing :)
Drop-Dead Gorgeous Bridal Gowns At (Almost) Bargain-Basement Prices
The second one, I am pretty sure is the exact dress that Crystal wore @ her wedding!
Talk about trend setter ;)

love these!!

dresses

4) I would LOVE to do a Wedding here. The small, castle like St. Catherine's Chapel is
Fayettville, AR. It is amazing inside and out and not only the Chapel, but the grounds!
Seriously love it! Anyone want to get married there?? :)

chapel

5) Lastnight I had a session with an incredible young woman and I am so excited to share
her photos with you (and her) :D
I will be blogging them on Friday! So stay tuned.
Here are a couple for now. (thanks bailey for doing whatever I suggested!)

2 b

3 b

6) Tomorrow you can look for Miss ChristieAnn on the blog.
Isn't she the sweetest!!?

IMG_5380-1b

7) It seems like 1/2 of the women that I know, are pregnant! babies, babies, babies!

8) Ok... I am all out of Randomness, hope you enjoy ;)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive