Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, July 30, 2010

Bailey

A few days ago, I photographed a very fun, smart, outgoing, active, beautiful,
confident young woman who's mother is one of the most amazing people that I have
ever known. It was an honor to capture this stage is Bailey's life. Girls especially
can sometimes go though a tough time between the ages of about 12-18. So many
changes, trying to figure out who you are and the difference in who you want to
be and who others want you to be. You are becoming who you will be as an adult.
The decisions made now will forever reflect you as a person. For me this age was
a defying point in my life. I don't think I realized it until I was an adult though.

So, I have been wanting to do a series of sessions of different girls between these
ages for them. Such an important time in their lives that should be documented.
The time between child and young adult. Such a special time to them and to their
parents. A session to have fun, show their personalities, honor them as who they
are at this very stage in their lives. I start this series with Bailey. A truly amazing
young woman.

IMG_5466-1b

IMG_5439-1b

IMG_5515-1b

IMG_5540-1b

IMG_5557-2b

2 b

1 b

IMG_5596-1b

then for a little experimenting ;)

3 b

IMG_5612-1b

IMG_5610-1b

IMG_5605-1b

IMG_5626-1b

Bailey~ You are a wonderful little lady and I had a blast! ;)

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Very cute! She looks just like that girl from Secret Life.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive