Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, June 28, 2010

Ahhhhh...

Just found out some super exciting news!! A couple weeks ago I got an email from
this mag about a photo that she seen on my blog. She said that she was "in love with it"
and I was totally honored. She asked me for a high res file for the possibility of it
being in the mag. I was so excited but wasn't getting my hopes up. This morning,
Kayleen, mommy of the model :) informed me that she seen it on their website and
it was going to be ON THE COVER of next weeks issue. I am SO stoked!! Eeek.

PUBLISHED

here is the link: http://www.tottrendsweekly.com/nextpage.php

(yes i know that they did something crazy wrong to my name :) lol)

4 comments:

Jaren said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats on your first pub!!!! Now you have to start a "Press" tab ;)

Shane and Laine said...

That's great! Such a cute picture:)

Kim said...

Congrats, Jamie! That is AWESOME!!!

Selvidge edge said...

that is so cool Jamie ! Pam

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive