Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!

So I am working away this morning and notice that my laptop is running
off of battery power... hm... I have it plugged in... so I try everything
possible to get it to work off of power and soon my battery starts to
run out. Just G R E A T! We have a desktop also, but it is at home and
I most defiantly do not like to edit on it. The color is not the same as
my laptop and I am not used to it so it's all whack!
I have a great friend that has agreed to fix my laptop... something about
the power thing and where it hooks into the motherboard or something.
I am sure it will be fine and in a week or so from now, won't be any
big deal but for now... as if I am not already behind and have major
Wedding Season starting this weekend!! ARG!
So please please please, be patient with me while I remain all stressed
about this until life is back to normal. Thank you so much!

(hey, at least I didn't run over it...! right?!) :D

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive