Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

. Kincade Family .

I love this family. I have been doing their photos for I think 3 years now.
Bryce was just sitting up the first time I photographed him. Now he doesn't
sit still :) He is one of the most handsome little boys that you will ever
see. So funny and independent.

IMG_5005-1b

IMG_5038-1b

bryce b

IMG_5084-1b

3 b

What I love about photographing kids is letting them play, let them run around.
I just follow along and document their adventure. I love shots of them from behind,
the profiles, their cute little noses and their necks, oh I love their little
necks. Their eyelashes, and Bryce has some eyelashes. This photo is so simple, but
I really love it.

IMG_5162-1b

IMG_5207-2b

IMG_5219-1b

IMG_5223-1b

IMG_5241-1b

IMG_5252-1b

IMG_5255-1b

Thanks Jason and Lindsay for a great afternoon on your farm. I had a great time
dodging pooh :)

1 comment:

danelle said...

I always love seeing their family photos!!! That little boy is the cutest!!! Great Job!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive