Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, February 24, 2010

○Random Wednesday○

Did you think I forgot?? :)

1) Dena did.
I love it when I get texts like this " where's random Wednesday?"

2) My momma made us dinner and sent it home with me :)
AND desert!!!! Yep. she's the best. thanks mom.

3) Who is ready for the time change?
Who is noticing the crickets @ night and the birds in the morning??
ME ME ME

4) Laykin got in the car the other day and could not tell me fast enough that she had something
IMPORTANT in her bag! I was super excited to see what it was.

IMG_3948-1b

IMG_3947-1b

we were SO proud of her.

5) AND this is why she gets art awards :)

IMG_3942-1b

and I bet you just throw these plastic cd cover things away....

6) Easter: Tanner man
Is he cute or what!?
Easter sessions are booking now, email me if you want a spot.

IMG_3971-1b

7) There have been several people asking just where oh where the new studio is.
Some even having some ideas of where. It's no secret. I am back over where I should be :)
and have started moving some things over there today.

8) March 12th! Remember Me in theaters!!! AHhhhhh.
Can I get over R.P. as Edward?? I don't know.
And a little birdie named April tells me that the Eclipse trailer will be shown during this movie
AND New Moon comes out on DVD soon. EEEK!

9) Booked another 2011 Wedding today! Holla~

10) Going to go watch Idol now :)
and post a crazy family session special for spring break! something special for the first 5
to BOOK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you jamie : ) have i ever told you that ? hehe Dena

Anonymous said...

Laykin is the most creative kid I know!! She deserves that award! :) and Tanner..what a cutie!!
PS- I miss your mom's cookin! :(

-Monica

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive