Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Saturday, January 23, 2010

Beustring Family

This family is one of my first families and they are also one of my most frequent families.
When the kids see me, they know that we are taking pictures. I love that! Remmington
was just a little baby when I first photographed them and now he's big boy, running all
around and talking... crazy! So anyway, we met up on Friday for some "winter" photos
which was the one season that we haven't done with this family. I really like winter sessions.
You don't really think that it is ideal, but I love the golden hue that this time of year holds,
I like the cloudy days for shooting... no sun in the eyes, I love the sweaters and long sleeves.
So when you think winter is not good for family photos, it is great!
Here are a few of my favorites. AND they brought along their new little puppy, wyatt!


IMG_2346-1b

IMG_2366-1b

IMG_2384-1b

IMG_2389-1b

love it!

IMG_2403-1b

IMG_2411-1b

one of my fav's...i love little wyatt over there minding his own ;)

IMG_2431-1b

IMG_2482-2b

hehe

Untitled-2 b

IMG_2496-1b

and love this :) kids will be kids!

IMG_2504-1b

i think that this is my favorite family shoot to date, even with the little squinty eyes :)

IMG_2531-1b

thanks beustring family for a great time!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

What a sweet little family :)
LOVE how adorable that lil pup is!

Anonymous said...

very nice luv it
amanda

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive