Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, December 25, 2009

Tis the Season

On Christmas eve, Laykin and I went over to my moms house to bake. Laykin and
I actually just kinda keep her company :) we just get in the way otherwise. ha

fudge:

IMG_8598-1b

mmm cookies + laykin and cheetos ;)

misc 2

just around moms house...

mos misc

and her tree:

IMG_8627b

and miss bella:

IMG_8612-1b

on Christmas eve eve ;) we cracked and let Laykin open 1 gift:

IMG_8559-1b

IMG_8572-1b

IMG_8583-1b

usually we have at least one place to go on christmas eve, but not this year.
the way it all worked out with family coming in town and all...
so we let Laykin open her gifts and then we went driving around looking @
lights (in our pj's). I have to say, I liked this christmas eve. Relaxed~

i hope she stays this easy to please ;) ha right!

IMG_8556-1b

IMG_8555-1b

Christmas morning: My mom, step dad, brother and grandparents always come
to our house. We, I mean mom, makes breakfast and we open gifts.
I love this. One of my favorite holiday traditions. So before they got here we had
to get up to see what santa brought...

All Laykin kept asking for was an "intendo ds" yes I know I said "I"ntendo... she
didn't even know the real name but dang it, she wanted it!!!

this is her (love the bedhead) coming into the livingroom and seeing what was
awaiting her... love it!!

IMG_8643-1b

SCORE!

IMG_8644-1b

i love how no matter what she gets, she holds it up and looks @ the camera. such routine. :)

IMG_8642-1b

then the fam all got here, we had yummy goodness and back to gifts

IMG_8648-1b

the only other person i stole a pic of this time was my little bro giving his gf a little
sweet eye haha i try to enjoy the moment rather than always documenting it.

IMG_8649-1b

I hope that everyone had a great day and got all they ever dreamed of ;)
I am going to go watch the last 3o minutes of the 24 hour A Christmas Story :(
It has been on in the livingroon ALL DAY LONG. Not even turned the channel.
Oh and poor Laykin is having to fight over her DS w/ her daddy. Ha she says "it's my present."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twas a great Holiday!!
mommakay

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive