Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Wednesday

1) Who is excited about THANKSGIVING?? I for sure am. Love to eat all day long. haha
Then shopping the next day! This is like every girls dream holiday.
So what are some traditions that you and your family do over the holidays??
I love going to my grandma's.

2) Where and what are your plans for Black Friday?
Staying home? Going out of town? I am gonna sleep in tomorrow morning
(that means like maybe 7:30) and then get up, stay in pj's and edit edit edit
until we go to Kevin's aunts house @ 5:00.
Fun day!!

3) Laykin has become a song writer. She decided that she likes to write songs
and has been writing songs daily. They actually make sense and have some
flow to them. I will post one soon.

4) cuteness:

IMG_4959-1b

5) I haven't taken any pictures of Laykin in I don't know how long. :(
That's another goal for the Holidays!!

6) UHhhh Look what Anne-Camille talked me into. haha

11-19-09 321blog

7) What was you favorite AMA preformance and which one did you think was WAY not cool?!
Haha My vote for fav is Daughtry, Carrie, Keith Urban... Ok, I am just gonna say my
NON-FAV's : Adam Lambert + Gaga.

Well that does it for RW!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY everyone!!

1 comment:

themartins said...

You know I was a fan of Adam until that night. I have no prob with him being gay but geez I DON'T wanna see it, and Gaga she is a FREAK, Oh yeah have a great thanksgiving can't wait to see you at 5 and maybe some margaritas and games. LOL I bought some fun ones. Luv ya

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive