Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, September 11, 2009

sweet baby

yesterday i met one of the sweetest baby boys. he did not want to go to sleep for
fear of missing out :) we got a couple of him when he drifted off for a few minutes.
so sweet. such a sweet family. congrats emily + chris : he's just perfect!

adrian~ soon :)

IMG_2226-2b

IMG_2137-1b

IMG_2149-1b

IMG_2171-2b

IMG_2187-1b

IMG_2252-1b

IMG_2257-1b

IMG_2260-2b

IMG_2268-2b

IMG_2271-1b

IMG_2290-1b

IMG_2298-1b

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, he is so sweet!!!
Such a cute family. Aren't you so glad you get to meet all these special people!!
That is how I feel about my job anyways!
mommakay

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Jamie....

I think this is my favorite shoot you've ever done.

No kidding.

I'm in love with it.

:) :) :)

danelle said...

I bet I have looked at these pictures 15 times!! Just over and over again! So sweet!! Dang it makes me wish I had another:) But not really! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my nephew! And these are great pictures:)

Adrian said...

Jamie..

I seriously heart you! Haha. I feel so bless to have such wonderfully gifted friends..

I mean look at what beautiful babies Em makes, and how amazingly you can capture their innocence.

Just LUHve it! :) Thanks so much.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive