Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random Wednesday

Well hello Blog World! and welcome to wednesday! aka hump day.

I have lots to still do today so I may make this a tad more short
and sweet than norm, just right to the point.
Today's gonna be a lot of wedding talk...

1) Prep Shots @ Weddings are one of my VERY FAVORITE things
to shoot. I just love all the details, the girlie stuff... make up, hair, DUN DUN
THE DRESS! just love it!! it's a time to get creative and that is what i love ;)

terry and cinthia

2) The "first sight" is SO SO SO amazing. It is a special time for just the B+G.
They get to get some of the nerves out of the way and spend such a memorable
moment together and I get to capture it ALL! I know that everyone is different
and not everyone would want to do a first sight... and that's A ok with me BUT
just look @ these moments... You can't show your true emoition while standing
@ the alter with all your guest eyes on you.

8

9

3) Again Details Details:

I love dress shots! This may be my favorite:

1077

4) Flowers:

I love Annette's! They are just amazing over there and my brides are always pleased.

1101b

5) I hope that the rain is nice this weekend for Ted + Kristen's Wedding.
Fingers crossed everyone!!

6) WOOT WOOT: rock this wedding
This has been in the works for a while now. I love it and can't wait to start filling this
blog up with Weddings and Vendor info from Weddings that Jaren and I shoot
together. I will give credit where credit is due~ I have not done a thing to this blog
yet. Thank you Jaren for making it all come to life. I promise to help soon :(

3800039253_5ebf7e7d59_o

7) Laykin lost the tooth: I don't have a picture yet of her ginormous toothless ness
that is OH SO cute, but I will!

8) SO FUNNY: The other night after I had picked Laykin up from school she
says " they ALWAYS say my name wrong when they call me @ car loading"
"they say "sweetnum"... I was just listening.... then she all serious.... says
"well I guess they have it kinda right, i am sweet" LOL I was LMAO
It was so great. She was so DEAD SERIOUS and I love it!

She is sweet ;)

IMG_0679b

Well I think that's gonna do it! I have SO many projects going and a Giant News
Flash sometime soon. Will def keep posted!
Thanks to everyone who reads random wesnesdays and my blog period! :)
That means the world to me.

6 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

This Random Wednesday is such a great idea girl!

Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute about the last name... lol LOVE IT!!
So excited Fall in near..This weather is getting you geared up, HUH!!
mommakay

Anonymous said...

LUV those wedding shots! I hope you are able to get some of those of Kristen & Ted! Did you see that water fountain, sort of, as you enter the Vistor's Center! I thought it was a Photo-Op place!
Wow Jamie...you're just getting better and better and better. You are so gifted with your photographic abilities. You are blessed.
See ya Saturday for sure...... :D
Anita....aka Neater
(p.s. your baby girl is just so cute!)

Anonymous said...

P.S.S. Annette's is doing the flowers for the wedding!!!
WOO!!
Neater...just called me Neater Sue.... :P

Adrian said...

Always've loved your wedding pics! Duh, that's why we picked you! Annettes is the BEST! She was SO nice, and definitely the cheapest in town, and just LOOK at how beautiful her flowers are! Oh gosh, can't wait to see L's missing tooth! How cute. :)

Jaren said...

WWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU GO ROCKSTAR!!!! XOXOXO!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive