Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{ Random Wednesday }

I totally missed my 300th Post! GRRRR... I am not on it I guess.
I hope that everyone is doing well with back to school today :(
more on that in a minute... I had my coffee, got Laykin off to school,
started editing away and now it's almost noon and I have to stop so that
I can do Random Wednesday : Back to School!! I kinda have a lot of
Randomness this week, so sit back... grab a yummy snack or a slim fast :(
and hold on tight!!

1) Thanks SO much for all the BDay well wishes! I love you all!
I had a great Birthday too! Who knew that 28 could be so depressing!
I know that there are a lot of you out there rolling your eyes @ me
right now (AC) haha .... but seriously! It's SO close to 30!
I know... more eye rolling (MOM)! I guess I am just gonna have to suck it
up and deal with! Like Laykin did when she got out of the car this morning!
She was SO big!!

So for my Bday... Anne-Camille and I took the kiddos to Springfield to
Incredible Pizza! They had A BLAST! and so did we ;)

IMG_0036b

And then righhhttt as we were leaving SPGFD this is what we had to deal
with....

IMG_0043b

We got SOAKED! Insanely soaked as we rush out of Lawrence Photo!!

Then when Laykin and I got home, we all 3 watched SPY KIDS 3 together
all cuddled up on the couch. FUN DAY!

2) WHO's THIS AMAZING looking 48 year old woman??

IMG_0108-1b

Doesn't she look great?! I just her focus on staying young and hot
@ nearing 50!! WAY TO GO N!! You are my idol ;)

3) Saturday... Jessi, Laykin and I took off early for a 3+ hour drive
to Miss Lauren's Wedding in Bella Vista. It was a great drive and such
a beautiful town and Wedding. This is the first wedding that I have
attended w/o photographing in ... um..... at least 3 1/2 years.
It was nice for a change to enjoy the wedding... you just don't even
know how fast they happen through a lens. ( did you think i would
have just one little snapshot :D

IMG_0009b

Congrats Lauren + Jake!!

and my stinker @ the reception:

IMG_0025b

4) Sunday evening we decided to celebrate my Bday early :D
Not even my idea... It was Kevin's... Thanks deary :)

So we had a yummy dinner and then took Laykin to play mini golf...
again... my point and shoot is always in my purse. (it's a little
fuzzy, but it's ok)

IMG_0033b

5) FIRST GRADE

Untitled-1 blog

Oh she was SO nervous... She was NOT going to 1st grade. Staying in
Kindergarten forever. But she got out of the car, very nervous and went
right in... she knew that she had to, so she just did it!
and yes, I have already checked on her. her teacher is wonderful. we LOVE
her and so glad that Laykin got her!! I am super excited to be photograping
her new baby boy when he arrived in October.

6) Mr. Moby: Just because we love him...

IMG_0002b

7) I just love this shot... Love the detail... the head chopped off.
yep, that's me!! i like chopping head off haha

IMG_0268-1b

8) Ok, SO I AM SO loving this blog!!
I can across it from the amazing Lyndsay Stradtner aka Life in Motion...
and this girl cracks me UP! Jodi is a great photographer for sure, but
what makes her SO Great is her writing... Her in your face, no BS kinda
writing... and I LOVE it... here is a line that's great!
"WRITE PEOPLE! Talk about your lives! Your kids! Your cellulite! ANYTHING!"

BE SURE to check out her blog... OFTEN! :) and I may just start writing more...
about whatever... she's so inspiring ;)


OK! I think I am done... gotta get back to editing :D
Happy Wednesday!!! Until next time...

2 comments:

Adrian said...

OMGOSH! I can't believe your little girl is so big! :( Time goes by too fast. That wedding looked BEAUtiful, was it in a glass chapel, or am I crazy?! Haha.

Jaren said...

I missed my 300th post too! (How weird is that?!?) AAAANNNND...let me straighten you out on this: 30 IS the new 20!!!! XO!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive