Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, August 24, 2009

Make sure they Remember YOU...

NEW PRODUCT and PROMO:

I am SO glad to be getting some things marked of my list lately.
I have been wanting to do these CARDS for SENIORS since last year,
but didn't get to it. Well not this year. I am on it! I love them.
So mod, so cool, SO YOU.

Personalized cards to hand out instead or the traditional wallets.

You can add these to your Senior Packages starting NOW!

FIRST 5 SENIOR SESSIONS BOOKED GET A
FREE PACK OF 50 PERSONALIZED CARDS!



Front:

Senior Cards Front

Back:

Senior Cards Back

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive