Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, July 30, 2009

{ Partee Family }

Every once in a while you meet a family that you instantly fall in love with.
I totally feel that way with this family. Amber contacted me, what seems like
months ago, about photographing her family. From then until now, we have emailed
back and forth many many times. So when I met up with them this past weekend, I
already felt like I knew them. I LOVE that! Amber and I hit it off right away.
Not so much with Reagan though. She didn't really like the camera on her.
Maybe next time. Thank you Amber and Micheal for letting me capture your family.

IMG_0004b

IMG_0007-1b

IMG_0011-1b

IMG_0012-1b

IMG_0013-1b

IMG_0020-2b

IMG_0024-1b

IMG_0065-1b

IMG_0071-1b

she is just a DOLL~

IMG_0074-1b

IMG_0048-1b

Untitled-1 b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I LOVE them! ALL of them.. Thank you so much!

Karla said...

beautiful!!! love the blue eyes!! all the colors are wonderful!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive