Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, April 23, 2009

{what i am up too this week...}

So those of you who know me know that i still have a "day job"
and that this time of year is extremly insane for me.
I am trying so hard to keep my head above water and I am
slowly sinking benith the surface. I am trying my hardest to
keep up and on top of things... not getting home until 8:30 the
past few nights PLUS having a family makes life kinda crazy to say
the least. So, thanks so much for everyones patients and understanding.

Ok, so on to some good stuff~
Here is two sessions that i am going to try really hard to get blogged
this week. Happy Thursday.

IMG_0019-1blog

IMG_0049-1blog

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very good pics...What a nice family.
MOmmakay

Charin Adams said...

That 1st pic is AWESOME! :)

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive