Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Sunday, March 1, 2009

{miss brook ~ senior}

i had such a fun time doing brook's sr session. we were almost
blown away several times and about froze to death, but we sure
got some great images. i love new locations : )
here are some of my favs... are there are quite a few.


IMG_0012b

IMG_0015b

IMG_0029b

IMG_0040b

this girl has SOME amazing eyes!

IMG_0061-1b

my fav from the day!

IMG_0067-1b

IMG_0062-1b

IMG_0145b

IMG_0083b

IMG_0170-1b

IMG_0172-1b

IMG_0187-1b

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl,

Your stuff is rocking my socks off! I'm loving this. The location is GREAT. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rock Band shoot! I know they're thrilled!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these photos are amazing! The location is so cool. I love the close up one of her face, very pretty!
-Monica

Shan Renee said...

What a fun session! Great locations and posing!

Ashley Rose said...

Jamie!
Thanks for the blog love :) I love this session of yours, such a fun location! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! What a rad location and a gorgeous girl. I'm loving your style! Fab job, Jamie!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive