Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{random tuesday *10* }

i seen this little thing on another blog and thought i would add it into the mix for something new...

1. laykin is SO sweet. lastnight, as laykin was starring at me, she says that she just likes to look at me because she loves me that much.
then she says "i will love you all of my life mommy" aw... just gets me right there in the soft spot, ya know. love that girl~

2. i fell asleep in laykins bed lastnight b/c she couldn't fall asleep. we ended up talking for a while and it was way past bedtime when we, no when i fell asleep and she said "mommy, you can go sleep in your bed now." i was kicked out :(

3. i woke up at 7:11 this morning : dang alarm clock.

4. IDOL is on tonight and that thrills me!

5. tuesday, wednesday, thursday, wahoo we leave on friday, wahoo drew day on saturday.....

6. i hate doing sales tax reports. it really makes me angry.

7. i do however love this sunny day :) that makes me happy.

8. another thing that totally makes my day is that i now have a countdown to when twilight comes out on dvd. march 21st and i WILL be in line.

9. also, to anyone interested : david cook is going to start touring in mid febuary and i will be in line for that too ;)

10. i love comments almost as much as i love getting my large vanilla iced coffee every single morning....

3 comments:

TwoRing said...

I love number 1. That is the sweetest thing!
You get a large coffee EVERY morning, my goodness!
I'll go see DC with you. Meet you half way!

Anonymous said...

can i wait in line with you? ~jessi

Anonymous said...

your blog has **ENERGY** The word blog is so boring...but your music and the things you blog about just seem to exude ENERGY! Thanks. I need that while I sit here in front of my computer on a dreary Monday in Chicago.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive