Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Sunday, January 18, 2009

{my sweet daughter}

so, since yesterday was reasonably nice outside. a balmy 50 degrees...
laykin and i set out on a quick little adventure to show that just because
it's winter and nothings green, doesn't mean that you can't take photos
outside. a couple of years ago i probably woundn't have seen the potential
in the blah, dry, colorless days of winter... but i have come to the point
now that i can look beyond the dead trees and brown grass ;)
so anyway, on with the pictures of my sweet baby girl and her because i have
always had my mother in my face with a camera so i can pose better than tyra banks

amazing abilities in front of the camera. and if you are thinking of a session
in these lovely winter landscapes, just send me an email!!

Untitled-2blog

Untitled-1blog

7 comments:

Amanda Smith said...

I love her little hat! She's so cute.

Elizabeth said...

OOOOHHH... These are SO good! I love all the colors!

Crystal said...

Love them all! And the hat is so sweet. Bree would love it! I tried to get her to go ut with me yesterday but it didn't work. She had a b'day party to go to at 5 P.M. (WAY IN THE AFTERNOON!!!! )It wasn't like I was gonna keep her all day taking pictures...... :( so it didn't happen!!! Anyway yours turned out beautiful!!!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

She IS beyond PRECIOUS.

Anonymous said...

OH< I like'em all!
Mommakay

Anonymous said...

You have your very own little model.....she is a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

heehee shes sooo cute!~jessi

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive