Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, January 26, 2009

{life with Drew}

I have so many images i want to post from our family session in California that
we did with the amazing DREW.
I had such A GREAT time with her and with this amazing family.

IMG_0307b

IMG_0323-1b

IMG_0283b

IMG_0384b

IMG_0402-1b

IMG_0406-1b

IMG_0421-1b

IMG_0477-1b

IMG_0372-2b

IMG_0454-1b

IMG_0492-1b

girls4b

girls3

girls2b

girlsb

and drew, our rockstar....

IMG_0505b

IMG_0458-1b

more to come of this amazing family, as well as, their story about the seven pink balloons.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are SOOOO great!!! OMG- SO great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE them! I already see a huge change in your pictures as well! My fav is Halley in the puddle. And YOU are the rockstar!

Jaren said...

Aww!!! These are beautiful!!! I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about everything!!!

TwoRing said...

Great Pictures Jamie! What a fun time! Yeah me too-pins and needles. I feel like i've hardly heard anything!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Love the photos! Thank you so much- you girls REALLY made our day special. You are an unbelievable photographer! I still don't understand how my family could be so blessed to work with all of you girls!
Love, Jason Carson

jamie said...

wow~ you are all so sweet.
Drew: thanks SO SO much.
Jason: You and your family made that trip unforgetable to say the least. glad to be apart of joy's birthday...

Crystal said...

All of the pictures are so awesome! If I only knew a 1/4 of what yall do about photography I would feel blessed. I peeked at Drews page too and the pictues and story about Joys birthday are so sweet and without a doubt, yall made it a very special day for them! And then you came home to ice =( how sad huh?

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive