Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, January 1, 2009

.HAPPY 2009.

happy happy new years everyone!!
this first song just suits this post... turn it up!!!

wow. what a great year 08' was.
laykin started school :( it's ok now, it was just weird at first. taking my baby to school. so sad...
matt (my bf's hubby) went off to iraq to fight for our country...
he is now home and we are so glad to have him back and safe.
i got to spend another year with my lovely husband.
dejah quinn commented on my blog :) not once, but twice.
i finally met AC although i felt like i already knew her...
jaren and i shot a record # of weddings together and the more
we work together, the more i love her. love you 2 jessi.
DC won IDOL lol
my NEW website was launched....

everyone in my life is so amazing and i am so lucky to have them all.
i can't mention every single person that made my 2008 rock, but
i wish i could. (i feel like i won a golden globe award and i am thanking
everyone.... haha. or just rambling on and on .... yeah maybe the 2nd one.)


my photography business totally boomed in 08!
thanks to all of you for following my blog and allowing me to photograph your lives.
i am completely honored and forever grateful.

2009 : i am totally stoked about an upcoming trip that i will be taking with 2 other
fabulous photographers. more about that later...

i am super excited about this year, i have several weddings booked and have
no doubt that this year will be even better than the last.
it is what we make it, right!?
also, american idol's about to start again and that makes me happy :)
ok. so that's about it for my welcome to 09!
thanks again to all of you loyal blog readers. i love you all!

2 comments:

Jaren said...

.AWESOME. You rock Jamie. Thanks for your vitality and inspiration...love your heart....looking forward to a spectacular 2009...I love you too! .XOXO. (!)

Anonymous said...

My gosh James I am just reading this and am about to freakin cry! I love you too and am so glad your my friend!! PS I am leaving this from my new phone and you get way faster @ typing! - Jessi

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive