Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I heart this time of year...

lastnight we decided to enjoy the evening outside and since
i hadn't taken very many photos of laykin recently, i got
my camera out.
and used my new lens ; o ) i love this one. so laykin... i am thinkin a big O canvas of it!
kevin was trying to show her how to make some silly face from a movie.
love this wide angle. my cutie pa-tootie. (and my toes) heehee
and of coarse, ROCKS. she is a rock hound...



aw. love her new little stacked haircut by jessi.
LOVE this one too. glass eyes.
and this one ;)

i just love my girl. she completes me. : * )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Megan's hair is like that now. I had it done right before school and I love it. It looks cute on Laykin!! She is getting really tall.

Jess said...

I've thought about cutting Olivia's hair like that. Laykin is so cute!! I love the hair!! Love the pics too!!

Crystal said...

I love all of these, but the first one is sooooo Fallish....I really love that one. she has amazing eyes!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive