Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, September 25, 2008

just a heads up...

i know that this is going to make you think i've lost it...
i am going to talk about CHRISTMAS. just checkin'
my schedule through the end of the year and i only
have 11 SPOTS left! so, if youv'e been thinking that
christmas is a whole 3 months away... your right ;)
but----- its going to be here before you know it
and then all the spots will be gone...
so just a heads up that if you are wanting in for
some pretty lil' christmas presents... you better
book ASAP.
just give me a jingle (haha) @ 870.321.8521 or shoot me an
email jamie@lifeasaphoto.com

P.S. I have a little somethin' somethin' up my sleeve this
year for the holidays... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! Christmas?? I need to get in gear:) ha ha

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive