Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random News...

hello everyone. i have a few things that i wanted to post about.
a non-photo post. i will keep it short, but had some things to tell
you all about.

#1: i am so friggin' excited b/c this weekend i will be out of town!!!
me and 3 of my great friends are all headed up to KC to see......????
DAVID COOK... i mean all of the AMERICAN IDOL's from 08'
we are going to have so much fun, i just cant even begin to fathom it all.
so, i will have lots of goodies to share next week i am sure ;)

#2: after this weekend i am going to have lots on the way to share.
i have a family session, a birthday session, a SR girl session and another
family session coming up next week. and it doesnt stop there...
which leads me to #3

#3: i know that it is still august (barely) but it is time to start thinking
about your christmas photos. i have my first christmas session next
weekend and they dont stop from there.... so, get your sessions booked
ASAP. i also have something up my sleeve for christmas this year...
so dont miss out. think a deep blue snowy winters night.... ooooo. i know
hard to do when it is still technically summer. there are
a handful of dates left... booking into november now. so shoot me an
email or call 870.321.8521

ok. i think that about covers it! oh one more thing... in case anyone was
wondering, school is going well. laykin is really loving it so far... she has
made tons of new friends and has already learnt so much... ;)
have a great rest of the week.

3 comments:

Jess said...

KC.... I'm so jealous! I'm going to be at home crying because I'm getting OLD! Can't wait to hear all the details! Have an awesome time!! Oh and can't wait to see the pics!

So glad to hear Laykin is having a wonderful time at school! Olivia is too.... I'm still not sure about it all, but I guess that is out of my control!!

Charin Adams said...

Have fun at the concert!!! It would be sooo much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Sure the weekend that I am going to be in town you are going to be gone. Hopefully I can talk Jon into coming down for some christmas pictures. I will have to call you so that I can get all the details on what is open.
Glad to hear that Laykin is enjoying school. Who is her teacher? Megan started today and I just can't wait to hear how it went. I'm excited though I have like an hour left.
Hope you have fun on your trip and I can't wait to see all the pictures.
Danelle

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive