Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, August 21, 2008

tagged.

i got tagged by jess. i have to write 6 random things about me
and tag 6 people. i know you are all gonna love this... i tag jaren,
AC, elizabeth, crystal c. , heather kathleen and jeanna. (rules below)

ok... let me see if i can think of 6 things... hmmm. this could be hard.

1) i get a vanilla iced coffee from mc d's every single morning... i am
addicted!

2) i love people magazine or any other trashy gossip mags... they
complete me : )

3) my favorite author is vc andrews. she is (was) amazing. i don't
usually have a lot of time for reading... maybe i can do that in the
car loading line while waiting for an hour to pick up my daughter... ;)

4) i would wear flip flops everyday if possible.

5) i hate fixing my hair and putting make-up on everyday...
i wish i could pay one of my great hair stylist friends to do it for me...
oh how i wish i were independently wealthy.

6) i love the movie theater... i would go everyday if i could... if there
were good movies and it were free : ) heehee

wow... that took long enough. its hard to think of things about yourself
for some reason.


Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you2. Post the
rules to your blog3. Write 6 random things about myself4. Tag 6
people at the end of your post and link to them5. Let each person
you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.6. Let the
tagger know when your entry is posted.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, crazy. I completed my task. :) Can't wait to meet up in October!!

Jess said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer!! We could get our ice coffee in the morning and talk about trash magazines. And after I got my house clean, we could go see a movie;) Thanks for playing! Have an awesome day! Oh have you considered moving to IL?? I think you should:)

Crystal said...

ok...i've listed my random things. :)

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive